- Registration is requiredin order to be admitted to the scientific program of the Congress. All participants must pay registration fee and complete a registration form. Companions should be specified on the participant’s registration form. Please use a separate registration form for each participant.
- Registration is accepted on first come first serve basis newertheless registrations of ECMI memers may priorized in case of lack of spaces.
- Anyone whose home institution is an Institutional member of ECMI qualifies for the ECMI Member
- If your institution is not an Institutional member of ECMI you do not qualify for reduced registration and therefore you should register as a Non ECMI Member. By paying this full registration fee, you will be entitled totwo years free membership of ECMI (usually this costs 70 euro). Further details about ECMI membership can be found at http://ecmiindmath.org/membership/.
- Student feesare applied only to full-time PhD and Master students. In order to register under this category you will be required to upload a signed and stamped letter from your PhD advisor (PhD students) or a certificate from your Institution confirming your status (master students). This certificate will be required during the registration process. If the letter certifying your status is received once the early registration deadlines have lapsed, late fees will be applied even if the registration form is received before the deadline.
- Your registration is considered incomplete until you upload a copy of the bank transferto your registration area. Please note that forms received without payment receipt will not be taken into consideration.
- Once saved, your registration form data cannot be modified.
- Please check that your registration is saved as “Validation: Pending” and follow your payment status on the personal link that will be provided to you via emailonce you have been registered. The payment status will be definitively set to “Completed” on receipt and verification of your payment.
- When requesting an invoice, please indicate the name, address and Tax Reference Number of the organisation which will be paying the invoice or your passport number in case you are the one paying the invoice. If the bank transfer is ordered by a natural person it will not be possible to issue an invoice to a company or organization.
As a final process of the registration you can choose to pay the registration fee on-line by credit card using our secure payment gateway provided by our international payment partner, B-Payment.
You can choose the following path: ”Registration fee paid by bank transfer”. This path is only available if you uploaded a confirmation of payment file in the registration form
In case of bank transfer please make the payment to:
SWIFT code: OKHBHUHB
IBAN code: HU94 1020 1006 6017 0367 0000 0000
Bank Account Holder: Malev Air Tours Kft.
Address of the bank: Lechner Odon fasor 9., Budapest, Hungary, H-1095
Address of the bank account holder: Nagy Jeno utca 10., Budapest, Hungary, H-1126
- Please mention ECMI2018 Registration and the full name of the participant in the bank order so that we can easily assign the payment to the participant.
- Payments should be made in euros. Possible transfer fees are on your charge. Please inform your bank about this when ordering the transfer. Payment on site is not allowed.
Registration will be refunded (except possible bank charges) if written notice of cancellation is received before 6th May, 2018. After this date, no refunds will be processed. For administrative reasons, all refunds will be conducted after the conference.